Hiram: 1 Year + 2 Months
August 6, 2010 § 4 Comments
Remember being little and having favorite pages? Not necessarily favorite books, but favorite specific pages in books that you looked at over and over? I remember loving the page in “Princess and the Pea” that showed her sleeping on top of all the mattresses. I looked at this page so much that it fell out of my book.
Hiram is 14 months old today and in the spirit of my month of learning about children’s books, I thought I would share a few of Hiram’s favorite pages.
1) On this page, Hiram points to all the children and says, “nuh?”
2) This page makes Hiram laugh.
3) Once we get to this page, we are done making any forward progress– we linger here for the rest of our reading session.
4) On this page, Hiram points to the moon.
5) On this page, Hiram says, “Uh ohhhhhh.”