Is He Terrible Yet?
August 18, 2010 § 1 Comment
I’ve heard the Terrible Two’s can start as early as 12 months and sometimes peak by 18 months. After the morning I just had, I’m hoping Hike is terrible like he teethes (early).
Here is a list of the things Hiram hated this morning:
- Waking up
- A stuffed frog
- His head going through the head-hole of his shirt
- Wearing a diaper
- Wearing shorts
- Reading a book
- Not reading a book
- Having more than one shoe on
As far as I can tell, here is what Hiram had on his morning to-do list:
- Get an early start!
- Type stuff on the computer
- Resist the high chair at all costs!!!
- Walk around holding my plate of food at a 45 degree angle
- Walk down the stairs without help
- Call people on the remote control
- Suck on mom’s cell phone
- Empty the kitchen cabinet (more than one if time permits)
- Empty the diaper bag
- Make sure mom knows I hate our morning routine