April 11, 2011 § 1 Comment
I’m a little upset that we didn’t think of taking Hiram to a hibachi style restaurant before yesterday. Despite its fancy facade, it’s actually one of the best places to take a 2-year-old for dinner. Consider these benefits:
- Almost immediate gratification (read: food, fast)
- Full-time entertainment (so mama doesn’t have to snarf)
- Customizable menu (Hiram had the noodles, we had sushi, shrimp and wine)
- Fire, fire! (c’mon, even Bevis loves fire)
- Lots and lots o’racket (a.k.a. who cares if your kid is screaming)
Plus, my little brother loves the place (happy birthday DQ!) and I think the experience really broadened Hiram’s horizons. Here are a few photos.
You guys gotta try it.