e-Lou: First Trimester
June 20, 2011 § 1 Comment
Since I’m way too excited to get my hands on our sweet little e-Lou, I’m going to try passing the time by doing trimester updates. Which means it’s already time for a first trimester review.
Obviously, since I haven’t actually met e-Lou yet, these little updates will be chock full of what they like to call in the financial world, “forward-looking statements.” Statements like these, when made in the financial world, are accompanied by a whole slew of disclaimers that essentially say, “Even though it sounds like I know what I’m talking about, I don’t.” I’ll spare you the actual legalese since that’s boring. But so we’re on the same page and everything…
Things I know about e-Lou:
- Heartbeat: approx 160/min as of this morning
- Due date: December 22, 2011
- Hobbies: Boxing and working on vertical jumping skills
- Favorite foods: Fresh and light! Pregnancy-appropriate sushi and bright fresh berries are never rejected
- Least favorite foods: Pizza, meat, prenatal vitamins, super sweet fruit candy
- Favorite indulgence: A chewy, warm cinnamon and sugar bagel with butter (from Bruegger’s)
- Personality: A little bit sneaky in that I have experienced very few actual pregnancy symptoms to date. I’m not sure if this is because e-Lou is actually sneaky or just very considerate.
Also, luckily for us, we can know everything about e-Lou’s personality by reading about Capricorns on the internet! http://www.babiesonline.com/horoscope/capricorn.asp