e-Lou: Second Trimester
September 29, 2011 § 1 Comment
Look at that. e-Lou and I are already done with the second trimester. My littlest boy continues to go easy on me with only minor (minor!) side effects to contend with.
The ultrasound confirmed what I already knew– e-Lou is comfortably situated with his feet aimed directly at my bladder. And he’s a kicker. So haha. But actually, even that isn’t too bad. It also explains why I’d classify e-Lou’s kicks to be more of the “clunk” variety.
An update on some of his most important, or at least, most known stats:
- Heartbeat: approx 140 beats/min as of this morning
- Gender: Boy
- Due date: Still December 22, 2011 (Despite his elusive nature, I think he’ll be early. I don’t know why.)
- Favorite foods: Cottage cheese and ice cream
- Bedroom colors (will be): navy and light blue, forest green and burgundy
- Important Notes: e-Lou makes his mama want to purge, purge, purge. I’m actually afraid for when I start nesting in earnest. Also, for the past few weeks, I’ve been affectionately rubbing what I thought was e-Lou’s head. It turns out, that was his bony little booty. Oops.