5 Parenting Questions
February 10, 2012 § 3 Comments
OK. Two months at home with a newborn and I’m starting to interview myself for entertainment.
1) What’s the best parenting advice you’ve ever received? Don’t change your baby’s diaper at night, unless you really, really have to.
2) What’s the most annoying parenting advice you’ve ever heard? Don’t do laundry.
3) What’s the most important thing you’ve learned from your kids, so far? Less is more.
4) What is your favorite age, so far? 2
5) If your newborn could talk, what would they say? Or, if your kid could have talked as a newborn, what would they have said?
- Hiram: OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG.
- E-Lew: I hate to poop.
OK, mamas, papas, and other people with important kids in their lives. Now you answer these questions too. If you don’t have kids, you can revise the questions to make them relevant to you and answer however you want. Eldyn and I will draw a name from all the responders and one lucky person will win my very last 2012 Commemorate the Date calendar!