Father’s Day 2012
June 18, 2012 § 2 Comments
Just take a look at this good lookin’ guy!
“Which one?” You say? (I know! Right?)
The one in the middle of course. The daddy of my babies, my all-time best friend and the only one who understands just how very (very, very) tired I am.
It was a good Father’s Day Weekend. Not Bradly good. But so-tired-crabby-baby-sassy-three-year-old good at its worst and almost Bradly good at it’s best. Which, I am coming to realize, is the best we can do. Here are the things I had planned for Brad:
- Letting him sleep in
- Grilling Pork Chops for breakfast and eating them out on the patio
- Hanging out at the lake
- A bike ride to Sea Salt for dinner
Here’s what actually happened:
- The boys both slept until 7 (which is at least 60 minutes later than usual) so Brad just got up with the rest of us.
- We did manage to grill pork chops, but ate them inside because it was raining.
- We went to the lake for a few hours, but spent about 30 percent more time packing than actually swimming
- We rode our bikes to Sea Salt in the rain. Once we got there, we sat under the awning and watched it pour while we ate.
- Also, I took an amazing nap. Brad watched the kids even though I probably should have let him sleep instead.
Oh well. At least he’s got a couple’a really cute kids.