New Year’s 2013 (a.k.a. Christmas #3)
January 3, 2014 § Leave a comment
- Pajama Day! It was Pajama Day at school that day so Hiram and Eldyn were feeling extra festive in their traditional Christmas garb.
- Speaking of pajamas, Hiram got to show off his glow-in-the-dark pajamas to all six of us as we stood in the pitch black basement bathroom ooohing and ahhing. Of course, Hiram had to stand in the bathroom sink so he could see himself in the mirror.
- Seeing Giki open the slippers Hiram picked out for her (sparkly white with pink pompoms). Kuhl clan – Bumpa still thinks he as the cutest slippers.
- Opening the sweet gifts Giki and Bumpa gave us – especially Eldyn’s baby bed (which he uses every day), Hiram’s Hot Wheels Race Track (which he uses every day), my yoga pants which I finally stopped wearing for the first time yesterday and Brad’s football which no one in this house can wait to try. If only it would stop being so c-c-cold.
- Eating traditional Christmas Eve dinner and celebrating with New Years Eve Poppers! Thanks Giki helping us help Hiram trade away the sharp scissors he got as his popper prize for something even better.
Love to everyone who helped us make this Christmas one of the best in our lives. Chao 2013, don’t let that door hit you!