January 27, 2014 § 1 Comment
I wonder if I always think my most recent birthday was the best one ever. Too bad. My most recent birthday always IS my best birthday ever. Which means this most recent birthday of mine was the best one ever.
- B and I made it back up to Tofte for some snow-shoeing, reading, eating and movie watching.
- The boys were there for the send-off breakfast and the amazing welcome home.
- My mom and dad took care of my sweet babies which meant I didn’t have to worry for a second.
- My parents hosted us for a party including the most delicious dinner ever — complete with birthday salad and birthday cake.
- Megan made me so happy I couldn’t sleep.
Here are photos from our beautiful trip.