Twelve Days of Christmas 2014: Days 5 through 8
December 29, 2014 § 1 Comment
Christmas Days 5 through 8 were tremendous! A trip to Cirque du Soleil, sledding and another fun family gathering.
Here are my happiest memories from days 5-8.
- Holding Eldyn on my lap during Cirque du Soleil. He didn’t move the entire time. Except to eat all the popcorn.
- Seeing Hiram warm up to Cirque du Soleil even though he was pretty sure it was scary. By the end he said he wants to do the Russian Swings when he grows up.
- Hearing Hiram and Eldyn insist (insist!) that they were sure the circus wasn’t over even when it was.
- Post-cirque dinner with snow falling down in Uptown
- A full day of family fun with the Barrows group on Saturday. That white elephant gift exchange hurt my stomach from laughing. I hope Grandpa Barrows enjoys the puzzle we gave him.
- Sledding on Sunday. Finally!
- Teaching Eldyn how to make a snow angel
- Seeing Dottie
- PS: Eldyn is currently wearing underwear.
Here’s the photo gallery:
Plus, here’s a bonus photo of my Christmas present from Hiram. Next time – a picture of our Barrows Family Christmas Party (Bradly, I need that photo).