Twelve Days of Christmas 2014: Days 9 through 11
January 5, 2015 § Leave a comment
One last weekend of holiday fun. I was a little under-the-weather yesterday so the last day of Christmas was cancelled.
Luckily, we had all kinds of fun before that so we came out OK anyway.
The best memories from the post-New-Year’s-wind-down were:
- Skating and skating and skating. Hiram is so good on his skates this year. He and I went around the entire Lake of the Isles Rink.
- Lunch with friends at Turtle Bread
- Watching the Bowl Game with Giki and Bumpa
- Staying up late to do the puzzle with B
- Staying up late AGAIN to do the puzzle AGAIN after Eldyn messed it all up on what seems like purpose
- Hot cocoa with marshmallows AND whipped cream AND sprinkles
- Seeing Hiram make his model airplane and plan out the paint job – Grandpa barrows cut out all the parts and gave him this as a gift, complete with instructions and paint. Hiram loved it and could not wait until the paint was dry so he could put it in the hanger he built for it out of Magna Tiles.
Here are the rest of the pictures.
Here’s the bonus picture I promised in the last update: The Barrows Family Christmas photo, complete with both pups!