September 13, 2015 § Leave a comment
It was our golden anniversary last Wednesday (9 years on 9/9!) We had a great time on our anniversary day – we went on a walk AND a run. We went out to eat for breakfast AND for lunch (then we were too full for dinner.) We also watched a movie in the middle of the afternoon. I can’t actually remember the last time I did that (and wasn’t sick). YES!
In honor of 9 years, here are what we think are the nine best things we’re doing together right now:
- Raising Hiram to be smart, thoughtful and everything else he wants to be
- Raising Eldyn to be funny, nurturing and everything else he wants to be
- Building a family who loves to be together
- Teaching our boys to be there for each other
- Teaching our boys to follow their dreams
- Taking the road less traveled, because its best for us
- Prioritizing the work it takes to make a difference
- Prioritizing time and love
- Letting our hearts weigh in
Just think, baby, about what is to come. Love you love you love you.