2015 Top 10
January 3, 2016 § 2 Comments
Our Holiday break was so relaxing — Brad and I even had time for our 2015 Top 10 date already! Here are my top 10 things for the year. Once I got going, I thought of a bunch of “tops” so this list was tough. As usual, they are not in any order.
- Hiram’s (non-eventful) first day of First Grade
- When Eldyn caught a turtle on his fishing pole (“Daddy, remember when I caught a turtle?”)
- Sunday morning walks with B
- Seeing Antler A for sale in so many bookstores and gift shops
- The Square Foot Garden and my strawberry plant
- Perfect weekends at the cabin (one summer and one winter)
- Falling asleep with my Nook almost every night
- Actually propagating a violet plant
- Sleeping in a camping cabin on vacation – especially during the thunderstorms
- (Last but not least) Dakota Leigh! And taking care of Asher Dasher for a few days
- Family bike rides (with the new Wee-Hoo)
- Going to NYC for my birthday
- Halloween 2016 – seeing and hearing an owl!
Also (I am burying this announcement because it’s super hard to do!) I am wrapping up this sweet little blog. Mainly because Hiram is one of my main (and favorite) subjects and I think it’s time he has a say in how he’s represented on the internet. I know I have been editing myself for the past several months and that’s just not as much fun.
Thanks for all the years of reading. I will miss this blog and all of you!